Food at the Dover Castle Inn
Our food is prepared from the freshest ingredients using local suppliers and includes traditional pub dishes along with steaks, pasta and fresh fish. We make all of our soups, sauces and stocks and use all fresh vegetables.
Our special board is essential for the a la carte dishes we like to offer. All our dishes are made in-house and cooked to order using nothing but locally sourced, sustainable & fresh ingredients.
Big parties are welcome. One restaurant alone can hold a party up to 50 people for a sit down meal or 100 people for a standing buffet. Kids are also very welcome (under adult supervision please).
Sundays are an epic day at the Dover. Please be advised to book to avoid any disappointment.
- Spinach & ricotta tortelloni topped with rocket leaves & parmesan
- Roasted chicken breast with a tarragon sauce served with sautéed new potatoes & vegetables
- Fresh beer battered cod served with chips, mushy minted peas & tartar sauce
- Oven baked salmon served with a creamy anchovy butter, new potatoes & a choice of salad or vegetables
- Confit of duck served with mash potato, vegetables & red wine gravy
- Plus - steaks from the grill, or burgers homemade with 100% locally sourced beef served with chips, salad & coleslaw in a brioche bap
Burger Nights on Tuesdays.
Every Tuesday night is burger night at the Dover Castle.Get 2 delicious burgers for just £12.00 (main menu also available).
Try our new extensive cocktail menu, including pitchers for sharing. Bring a friend and enjoy our Saturday happy hour 4:00-5:00pm - buy 1 get 1 FREE.
Food Serving Times
Mon - Thurs Fri - Sat Sunday Lunch Sunday Curry
12:00 - 15:00 12:00 - 15:00 12:00 - 16:00 18:00 - 20:00
18:30 - 21:00 18:30 - 19:30